This platform is the output of “Ecotextyle: Vocational Education and Training on Product Environmental Management for the Footwear and Textile Sector”, a 24-month partnership at European level funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Commission. The aim of this project was to gather organisations from different countries to work on the development of innovative programmes to train and educate in product environmental footprints (PEF) both in the footwear sector and in the production of textile components related to it. As a result, the partnership was able to develop this platform focused on training those responsible for the product environmental management inside their SMEs and to provide them the curricular skills and competences needed for appropriate development of their professional profiles (at local or international level).
Those users who successfully complete all the platform modules, exercises and forms will receive a special certificate in English to recognise the competences and skills acquired from the platform. The document will provide information about the learner, platform modules, training hours and the organisations responsible for their output.
This platform is the result of a cooperative partnership between the members of “Ecotextyle”:
- The Footwear Technology Center of La Rioja (Centro Tecnológico del Calzado de La Rioja, CTCR) is a non-profit institution located in Arnedo (La Rioja - SPAIN), dedicated to the improvement of the companies' competitiveness through the generation of added value, both in productive processes and in products. With the best facilities in the North of Spain, our Center is conceived as a hub of research, experimentation and dissemination. In addition, we have over 100 associated companies and 80% of them are footwear manufacturers or dealers.
- Bulgarian Association for Transfer of Technology and Innovation (BATTI) is a non-profit organization with its head office in Varna. BATTI are initiating and facilitating public-private dialogue to promote social and professional integration of people in difficult socio-economic situations. To provide fora allowing information exchange, best practices and transfer of experience with an emphasis on modern technology, e-business, web-based solutions, life-long learning, international cooperation and social dialogue. To participate in initiatives to develop policies for institutions and public councils responsible for development of local and regional development strategies. To act as a facilitator between the main representatives of the business, government and non-government sector, etc.
- Neo Sapiens is a European mobility and training company whose main aim is the design, management and implementation of educational, training, entertainment, culture and mobility projects and learning materials
- The Industrial Engineering and Mathematical Sciences Department (DIISM) at Università Politecnica delle Marche has been engaged for several years in study, research, experimentation and teaching on the issues of LCA and Circular Economy. The participation in Ecotextyle project is consistent with the path of dissemination and sharing of knowledge and experience acquired.
- Institute of Leather Industry is a Research and Development Institute whose mission is support and technological assistance for entrepreneurs of leather sector. Our research laboratories and scientific departments supplying wide range of services for business, individuals and other research centres. We are sharing with our extensive experience covering fields of: tanning, footwear, fur, textile, dye, plastic, environmental and the food industry. Centre for Certification certifies products in accordance with the scope of accreditation (AC 055), notification (JN 1439). Our range of services is tailored to your needs and concerns: analyses, the development of technology, expertise, consultation, counseling, training, contract research.
- The IRCUO Institute was established in 1999 as a response to increasing demands from the footwear and leather processing companies of Slovenia for more intense breakthroughs in development and technology.Since its establishment, the Technological Centre has focused on the study of new technological methods in development and production of footwear, implementation of research projects with co-financing from funds for technology centres, and introduction of testing services for various materials to reduce the risks of development.
- SATRA is an independent research and testing organisation and a leading technical authority for footwear and leather. It has facilities in Europe and China serving customers worldwide. As well as testing products and components to European and international standards across a wide range of industry sectors, SATRA develops, manufactures and sells test equipment, develops test methods and offers accreditation, consultancy, research facilities, technical training and factory production management systems.